Welcome to JFL!
JFL stands for Java Fuzzy Logic.
JFL is an exaustive library of classes covering fuzzy logic.
The JFL project is built on top of the following guidelines:
- be fast and reliable
- be easy to learn and easy to use
- be easy to be integrated in soft computing suites
Actually JFL is going through its first planning phase. Development is at the early stages. The first version will provide the following:
- Most used fuzzy membership functions: triangular and trapezoidal functions.
- Basic fuzzy set algebra: Union, intersection, negation, etc.
- Basic fuzzy logic inference systems (FIS)